Instructions for Abstract
The abstract should be structured as
- Background and Purpose
- Results and Conclusions.
- Abstract must be within 300 words.
- Preference for oral/poster presentation should be stated.
- The presenting author's name should be underlined.
- The presenting author's full contact address (including phone no and e-mail must be given).
- Abstract should preferably be sent by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com).
Submit Your Abstract On line
About Dead Line
Participants interested to present their original works in the Free Paper Sessions (10 minutes followed by 5 minutes discussion for each participant) in the Conference are invited to submit abstracts by 15 September 2015